The "Decaf Coffee Daiquiri"
- 1.25 oz White Rum
- 0.75 oz Coffee Liqueur
- 0.75 oz Simple Syrup
- 1 oz Nightcap Decaf Espresso
- Pinch of salt
1. Prepare your espresso shot (or next best thing) and let rest to room temperature to avoid unnecessary ice melt and dilution.
2. Combine ingredients in a shaker with plenty of ice, bigger ice cubes will improve the texture of your drink
3. Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds for a rich, foamy texture
4. Strain and serve into a chilled coupe glass, take care not to over-fill your glass, uncontrolled ice melt can sometimes increase the volume of this drink
5. Garnish with 3 coffee beans
*Technically not a daiquiri
🍸 Pro Tips
This drink mixes just like an espresso martini. Follow the same advice and you'll be golden. Shake with big ice, double strain, chill your espresso before mixing, and check the sweetness of your coffee liqueur before adding too much simple syrup.